Join us at 11:00am on Sundays as we gather to sing, hear God's word, and connect over a shared meal.
- A typical Sunday service lasts about 90 minutes. Our service consists of worship, Bible teaching, and a time for prayer and ministry. Click here to a link for recent Sunday message video's.
- Our children's ministry provides a kid friendly environment for your children during the service, while our youth ministry engages middle and high schoolers with dynamic worship and teaching.
- Many people like to dress smart casual, but you are welcome to wear whatever you find comfortable.
- Whether it is your first time at church or you are a regular attender, we invite you to come as you are!
- Street parking around the church is usually abundant. The parking lot is reserved for families with special needs.
- Come early and enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee, graciously donated by COFFEED!
After the Service
It is our custom to share a meal together after the 11:00am service, provided for by one of our community members.
Please stay and connect with us!
If you are a visitor, our Lead Pastor Martin Chang would love to meet you during our Sunday Lunch Together.
Depending on the week and season, we have other after-service activities. These include: small group gatherings, children's activities (e.g. T-412), HOME groups, sports (e.g. softball), etc.
SUNDAY SERVICE TIME: 11:00AM